Professional Deck Sealing in St. Louis
After the deck cleaning is done, our customers in the St. Louis area often want our power washing experts to help them with deck sealing. If you're interested in protecting your deck, we can offer you a free quote for both the cleaning and sealing. By waterproofing the horizontal surface every few years, the deck sealing will protect and preserve the wood.
Depending on how many trees overhang your deck, the location of your property, where you live, what type of exposure is involved, and a number of other things, it's possible you won't need another application for several years while your next door neighbor would need it more often.
We only apply high-quality waterproofing sealers that are made to last and provide long-term protection. However, even the best products need to be reapplied after a certain amount of time.
Every project is different in the St. Louis area, so be sure to contact our professionals at Under Pressure to get the best advice with a free consultation and deck sealing estimate.
- Free Estimates and Consultations
- High-Quality Deck Sealing Products
- Experienced and Licensed Professionals
- Competitive Pricing for Deck Cleaning and Sealing
Deck Sealing Benefits
By sealcoating and waterproofing your wooden deck, you'll be protecting it from moisture, winter weather, and UV ray damage.
Moisture, of course, is the number one enemy of any horizontal surface around your property. Even if your deck was made completely of pressure treated lumber or an exotic hardwood lumber, it's still going to absorb water.
Then, when the St. Louis weather turns cold and winter ice and snow arrive, the water pools underneath and the wet wood is exposed to even more damaging elements.
Weather-related damage is greatly minimized once the surface is waterproofed, which is important during our St. Louis winters. Plus, the wood will be protected from the normal drying and color-fading that's caused by the sun's UV rays.
With our professional deck sealing service in St. Louis, you can expect high-quality results that offer you the following benefits.
- Repels water to protect the wood from water ponding and moisture
- Helps to prevent algae growth, mildew, and mold
- Helps to protect against liquid spills and stains
- Protects the color of the wood stain on your deck
- Helps to preserve the life of your deck
- Improves the traction of the deck to prevent slip and falls
- Helps to prevent surface rotting and wood drying
- Protects the wood deck from insect infestations
- Sealing and waterproofing offers you a good-looking structure that's maintained and read to enjoy all year.
Benefits Choosing Power Washing Contractor
Cleaning the siding and other exterior areas of your house and property can take an entire weekend to accomplish. Rather than using up all your free time on the weekends, you could benefit from choos […]
Basic Guide Deck Sealing St Louis
As the weather changes from season to season and from day to day in St. Louis, a wooden deck can quickly develop warping, splitting, and rotting problems. To help prevent these issues, professionals […]